Online Consultations Walkthrough
How to book your online appointment with Dr. Bergman D.C.?
1) From the main menu choose “Online Consultations”, then “Booking”.
2) Choose your preferred option – 1h or 30 minutes consultation.
3) Choose your timezone.
4) Choose the date and time from available options.
5) If this is your first time click “Continue”, recurring patients can choose “Recurring” to speed up the process.
6) Provide your first, last name, phone number (including area code and country code for international patients) and your email address.
7) In the “Patient’s history” list all the health related issues you’d like to discuss with Dr. Bergman D.C. Include all the symptoms, your medical history, traumas (like car accidents, C-section birth as a baby,) surgeries, medications you take with a brief description of what you take them for etc. Do not write a super long poem, just specific facts. You can optionally attach pictures of your X-rays or test results.
8) Proceed to checkout. You can pay with a card or PayPal.
9) You’ll receive a confirmation email within a couple of minutes.
10) Follow the instructions provided in the confirmation email in order to connect with Dr. Bergman D.C.
How to prepare for your consultations:
Decide on your preferred way of consultations and follow the instructions provided in your confirmation email. Just to remind you – you have two choices:
Video Consultation (accessible through computers, tablets and most smartphones). This option requires Zoom – a lightweight and easy to use video conference program that allows you to record your video session. Download Zoom from zoom.us. You can also do it by clicking on your meeting URL link (you’ll find it in your confirmation email) or directly download it by clicking here.
Phone Consultation (accessible by dialing a number and providing your Meeting ID – check your confirmation email for detailed information).
How to join your scheduled online appointment?
Before your scheduled online consultation with Dr. Bergman D.C. make sure you have Zoom installed on your device (for video consultation) and you have your Meeting ID (9 digits number you received in your confirmation email) ready.
Note: Dr. Bergman D.C. does not record any consultations unless you ask him to do so. If you want to record and save your session press the “Record” button on your video chat window or ask Dr. Bergman D.C. to record it for you (phone consult option) immediately when you join the meeting.
1) Join the meeting at the exact time of your scheduled appointment by clicking on your personal meeting URL (you’ll find it in your confirmation email) OR by launching Zoom manually and typing in your personal Meeting ID.
2) Choose your preferred audio option – typically you want to use the computer audio but if your computer doesn’t support audio you can always choose the phone audio option for your video conference. That way you’ll be able to see Dr. Bergman D.C. while using your phone. For the best experience use an external headset with a good microphone while using the computer audio.
3) Once you join the meeting you’ll be redirected to the virtual waiting room. Wait for Dr. Bergman D.C. to initiate the meeting.
4) If you’re using the phone audio and want to record the consultation ask Dr. Bergman D.C. to record it for you. You’ll receive your video within the next few days.
1) Join the meeting at the exact time of your scheduled appointment from your phone (US Toll) by simply dialing: 1-408-638-0968 or 1-646-558-8656. If you’re calling from outside of the US please click here to see the list of international numbers available.
2) Dial your personal Meeting ID.
3) Once you join the meeting you’ll be redirected to the virtual waiting room.
4) Wait for Dr. Bergman D.C. to initiate the meeting.
5) Joining the meeting by phone does not allow you to record your consultation. If you want Dr. Bergman D.C. to record the consultation for you please let him know immediately after you join the meeting.