IBERIAN PENINSULA GOLF CRUISE WITH PERRYGOLF
April 9, 2021 - April 17, 2021
2021 IBERIAN PENINSULA GOLF CRUISE WITH PERRYGOLF™
=> The space is very LIMITED – so register right away! <=
Azamara® is proud to partner with PerryGolf™ for an exceptional golf and sightseeing voyage around the Iberian Peninsula onboard the Azamara Journey®. This luxury golf voyage begins in Lisbon and ends in Barcelona after 8 nights and 5 ports including two nights in Seville and 4 rounds of golf. Play includes Faldo Amendoeira in Portugal, designed by Sir Nick Faldo in 2008; Royal Seville Golf Club, site of the 2004 World Cup; Valderrama Golf Club, where Europe defeated the U.S. in the 1997 Ryder Cup; El Saler Golf, designed by Javier Arana, one of Spain’s premier architects.
Throughout the voyage, PerryGolf™’s cruise staff will be onboard and ashore to oversee all aspects of your golf experience, from tee times and daily pairings to the handling of your golf clubs.
Departing: 9 April 2021
Duration: 8 Nights
Ship: Azamara Journey®
Golf: 4 Rounds
The Faldo Course at Amendoeira Golf Resort: Portimao, Portugal
Royal Seville Golf Club: Seville, Spain
Valderrama Golf Club: Cadiz, Spain
El Saler Golf Club: Valencia, Spain
Golf package, price per person: $2,695
Our golf packages are in addition to the cost of your selected suite or stateroom
GOLF PACKAGES INCLUDE
- Green fees and starting times for number of rounds as indicated including shared use of electric golf cart where available
- All transfers to and from the scheduled golf courses in luxury air-conditioned motor coaches
- Practice range golf balls where available
- Welcome & Farewell on board Cocktail parties with hors d’oeuvres
- Box lunch at each golf course plus open bar for select standard beers, wines and spirits
- “Golfers Social” gatherings onboard where scheduling permits
- Casual tournament format with awards on one day
- Management and handling of golf equipment by PerryGolf™ for duration of voyage
- All gratuities for golf related staff including drivers and golf bag handling staff
- Any overland off ship excursions with accommodations, dining and drinks as may be specified
- Full-time PerryGolf™ program manager onboard and onsite at each golf venue
Golf Courses: The included list may be subject to change in the event of any club accepting any conflicting national or international event, or for any other reason. Should such a situation occur, PerryGolf™ will endeavor to book a course of comparable standard, and all booked guests would be notified of the change and replacement venue at the earliest opportunity.
Transfers: No transfers are included to or from the ship at arrival/departure airports.